jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

What's your favourite TV show?

1. Rebecca2904 profile image79
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

What's your favourite TV show?

I'm quite a creature of habit when it comes to TV shows, and I prefer to watch the same shows over and over again (even the same episodes if there are no new ones available) and rarely branch out to watch other shows. I've found recently however, that I'm getting a bit bored watching the same things and would quite like some recommendations! Thanks smile

2. SayItWithFeeling profile image60
    SayItWithFeelingposted 5 years ago

Six Feet Under is my absolute favorite show of all time.  I have a few others, like the British version of Skins, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, Dead Like Me, etc.  But if you were wanting to get into a show, I suggest Six Feet Under.  By the end of the series it'd progressed to a masterpiece of a show.  Just start it! big_smile

Rebecca2904posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll definitely give it a try! (I included a link to your Hub about relatively unknown movies in a Hub I published today by the way, I hope that's alright!) Thanks for commenting!

3. belleart profile image89
    belleartposted 5 years ago

Dexter, The Walking Dead, Grimm is quite good but you can tell its the same people that did Buffy.  The series 'Awake' was good, just finished and was very happy with it.  There's also Terra Nova and a BBC show called Jekyll-absolutely excellent!

If you're looking for funny, short shows I would suggest New Girl or Whitney-both very good shows!

Hope this helps and you find yourself immersed in some amazing tv shows!  smile

I think a show that's similar to Buffy sounds right up my street, I'll have to give that one a go! And I love New Girl, it's one of the shows whose episodes I can watch over and over again smile Thanks for your comment!

2. belleart profile image89
      belleartposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If you liked Buffy-you'l love Grimm!  Its better done than Buffy was and there are some great actors ie; Silas Weir Mitchell!  he's brilliant in it!

4. nanderson500 profile image85
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

I like many TV shows, but the ones I am into right now are True Blood and Breaking Bad.

My flatmate always used to watch Breaking Bad and, though I've never actually seen it, it certainly sounds quite good! Thanks for your comment!

5. benisan85745 profile image60
    benisan85745posted 5 years ago

I find it difficult for me to follow sitcoms or any show where I have to wait one week to continue, however, only one show does it for me. Comedy Central's Tosh.O, only because he truly is a funny comedian. Unfortunately MTV's Ridiculosness is a bad knock-off.

Thanks for your comment! I've never heard of this show, I'll have to check it out!

6. securityproducts3 profile image40
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

Breaking Bad will change your life. enough said. Friends is also good. It never gets old.

Friends is one of my favourite shows, I could just watch Friends episodes over and over again! A lot of people have suggested Breaking Bad, I'll have to give it a try!

working