jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

The best and worst Remakes of all time!

1. lindiesl profile image61
    lindieslposted 5 years ago

The best and worst Remakes of all time!

I will admit there are some remakes that I enjoy, usually they are the ones redone from the 40's, 50's and 60's but what do you think of all the remakes of our beloved 80's movies? I am not standing  in that line!

2. mosaicman profile image80
    mosaicmanposted 5 years ago

Ali starring Will Smith. The new movie didn't add anything to the old one. They could have taken the movie further and showed what happened to Ali in his later years when he developed Parkinson's Disease.

Ali played himself in the original. Why do you need to have someone else play him?

3. lindiesl profile image61
    lindieslposted 5 years ago

Ugh I deleted a comment on accident by securityproducts3, I apologize. I meant to delete my comment because of a spelling error. The comment he wrote was, " When I have children, they will be scolded if they like the new Karate Kid better than the original 80's version. I responded, " lol Good call! You just can't do Karate Kid better than the original. Again I am sorry!

4. benisan85745 profile image61
    benisan85745posted 5 years ago

from what I understand, Hollywood is planning on re-releaasing a sh*tload of remakes, it kind of started when they did Kevin Bacon's: "Footloose" with today's young hearttrobs. But what is really going to kill me is they are in the works to re-doing all my teenage classics: "St. Elmo's Fire", "Breakfast Club", "Weird Science"
    "Pretty In Pink" and so on, you get the idea. Shame.

working