jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why do you like watching horror films?

1. Rosyel Sawali profile image67
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

Why do you like watching horror films?

Only for those who enjoy watching them...

2. jprice90 profile image60
    jprice90posted 5 years ago

That's a really good question actually lol, because I'm not a huge fan, actually don't like it at all lol, of blood. I guess just for the curiosity of whats going to happen in the movie?

3. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

I like movies - anything really - that gets me out of my comfort zone. I believe in growing in all ways possible, and expanding the mind. One can do this by getting out of their comfort zone, creating an expanded comfort zone, then going on again. Horror movies are just another way of doing that. I do however prefer psychological horror movies to the blood and guts torture stuff.

4. DS Duby profile image93
    DS Dubyposted 5 years ago

because much like laughter, fear is a high. When you laugh or get scared your body releases endorphines and your body and mind reacts to it. It's no different than riding a roller coaster or sky diving.

5. bernard.sinai profile image82
    bernard.sinaiposted 5 years ago

It combines so much emotion that I think it gives a complete viewer experience. You feel scared, anger, fear and all sort of emotions in horror films.

6. HentiPoo profile image57
    HentiPooposted 5 years ago

because I like funny videos and jokes. It is very much funny to me. That's why I watch horror films

Closed to reply