jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think of the Campain?

1. jclaffee profile image79
    jclaffeeposted 5 years ago

What do you think of the Campain?

I saw the movie "The Campain" last night. What are your thoughts on its humor, depiction of politicians, and anything else you liked or disliked about the film?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7038094_f260.jpg

2. cloud9devine profile image59
    cloud9devineposted 5 years ago

LOL.. I haven't seen this  film yet but ANYTHING these two actors are in, has GOT to be  funny as heck.. I love political humor. The ads alone made me  laugh, so I will eventualy see this movie. Will Farrell  is a comic  genius, my opinion.

3. juneaukid profile image79
    juneaukidposted 5 years ago

This campaign is indeed a campain. It is getting, like a workman's clothes on a hot and sweaty day, dirtier and dirtier.

4. mcbel profile image74
    mcbelposted 5 years ago

Really was not as good as it could have been. It was not the actors' fault either. This was clearly a movie written to be played by pretty much any actor. They simply did not let Will and Zack be themselves on the screen, which is what they are most famous for. They create their own characters, and they were not allowed to do that in this movie. You could have had the two least funny actors you could think of play the roles and it would have been the exact same movie.

working