jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who is your favorite actor/actress why

1. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Who is your favorite actor/actress why

2. profile image0
    cyekin_37posted 7 years ago

Clint Eastwood would be the first one on my list. He is currently 79 years young, and has been experienced in the acting career for some time. He gives his best performance in whatever part he plays and I love it. My favorite movie, starring Mr. Eastwood, would have to be "Gran Torino" along with actors Christopher Carley, Bee Vang, and Ahney Her. It was great big_smile

3. DavitosanX profile image73
    DavitosanXposted 7 years ago

Ton Hanks. I loved almost all movies he's been in, except for "You've got mail" and some other more obscure pieces.

4. Adolfa profile image61
    Adolfaposted 7 years ago

Current Actors would be will smith and Johnny Depp. They can play any role and pull it off. You cant ever say they acted in an awful movie; I might not like the movie but theyu play it well and choose well. Also, they are truly modest and love there wives which is obvious byt he way they treat them in public and the lack of publiclity about their private lives.

But I grew up with Clint Eastwood, Elvis and Al puccino . Actors who did not put morals aside when choosing roles. One of the reasons they will always be remembered.

5. Kharisma1980 profile image77
    Kharisma1980posted 7 years ago

Meryl Streep is my favorite actress. I remember seeing her in The River Wild as a teenager and have loved her ever since. She can do anything she wants to from comedy to musicals to drama, and she shines in them all. My favorite role(s) of hers was in the miniseries Angels in America.

working