jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What does it All Mean?

1. howlermunkey profile image90
    howlermunkeyposted 5 years ago

What does it All Mean?

Mine is simple..."What does it all Mean?"
    Not so simple? Best answer will have 4 words or less (pluss fluff), .... exceptions made if answer is in binary....

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7153436_f260.jpg

2. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 5 years ago

I can not provide the answer with only four words or less. Therefore, I propose a Haiku:

What does it all mean?
    Should I keep this answer clean?
    Not so simple, yes.

That's my answer and I am sticking to it!

JSMatthew~

3. jessefutch profile image55
    jessefutchposted 5 years ago

What you make it. There, four words. It is exactly what you make of it. Since you can't actually answer in JUST four words (Hubpages says "Your answer is too short. Please make it longer) I added this extra explanation of my... explanation.

4. flashmakeit profile image68
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I thought I would try to answer that question.
    What does it mean in 4 words.
    What it actually is

5. howlermunkey profile image90
    howlermunkeyposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure I can select a "Best" answer on this, as all 3 so far are really good. 3 different perspectives, but all 3 answers are in 4 words and Rock. This is why I love hubpages.

6. cryptid profile image97
    cryptidposted 5 years ago

Nothing. (One word!)

And I'm not being fatalistic.  Once you let go of the idea that there is some puzzle you're supposed to unlock, some mystery out there you'll one day discover, or a preconceived purpose you're supposed to live up to, you are free to create your own life by your own terms.

Really, our lives are just a blip in time.  In the grand scheme of things, it all means nothing.

7. JamesGrantSmith profile image58
    JamesGrantSmithposted 4 years ago

Not quite sure what the question, means, its just two guys with a drink??????

working