jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Have you ever made a song with a software such as fl studio?

1. flashmakeit profile image71
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Have you ever made a song with a software such as fl studio?

2. SoundNFury profile image81
    SoundNFuryposted 5 years ago

sort of.  I made a song using Garage Band, with dialogue clips from "Raging Bull" and my own music.  smile

1. SoundNFury profile image81
      SoundNFuryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

by the way it was Garage Band for iPod.

2. flashmakeit profile image71
      flashmakeitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have heard of Garage Band!

3. SoundNFury profile image81
      SoundNFuryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

it's amazing that Garage Band and Fruity Loops Studio are available on the iPod or  iPhone!

4. flashmakeit profile image71

It is and I bet it is a lot of fun!

3. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

Fruity Loops was okay, and lots of people recommend it, since it's free (I think.)  I personally preferred ACID.

1. flashmakeit profile image71

Acid sounds interesting and fruity loops is old it is now called Fl studio which you can buy for $299.99

4. Mohammed Katz profile image72
    Mohammed Katzposted 5 years ago

Yes I have, some years back I created a few instrumentals/beats and tried rapping on them. I sounded horrible. lol. I'm not good at singing but i'd say i'm pretty good with making beats. I still occasionally put together a few instrumentals but I stopped using Fl Studio ever since i switched to linux, am currently using LMMS, Its an open source alternative to Fl Studio. I'd highly recommend it.

5. ericmoshier6 profile image61
    ericmoshier6posted 4 years ago

I write all my songs in Logic Pro 9 now, but tried out the demo of FL Studio and Love IT... my good friend told me about it when it was Fruity Loops but for whatever reason I didn't adapt until now.  Since it's PC only, and I'm just used to mac, I make loops in FL to add to other projects but usually finish a song in Logic.

The only software that I've ever been tempted to leave Logic for is Live.  Its great but the feeling didn't last.  I have some songs out there in Itunes and Spotify plus other services.

A-Face, "House Of Cards, Falling" out now

working