jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Reality TV - Who among the Kardashian sisters do you like most and why?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image77
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

Reality TV - Who among the Kardashian sisters do you like most and why?

Is it Kourtney the eldest Krdashian who is a mom to to children, Khloe - who is married to NBA player Lamar Odom or Kim Kardashian - the famous of them all? Do you  ever watch the Kardashian saga?

OR most of all, do you watch reality show, why or why not?

2. vtwilli profile image76
    vtwilliposted 5 years ago

http://vtwilli.hubpages.com/hub/The-Reality-Visage

I actually do not watch Reality TV. The only thing real about it is that is promotes entertainment through lies and humiliation.

3. Dancilla profile image69
    Dancillaposted 5 years ago

I don't really care about family.  Sometimes I think that they are so overrated.

4. nancymaggielee profile image71
    nancymaggieleeposted 5 years ago

I like Khloe because she has the most fun.  Kim is stuck up and Kourtney is too serious and doesn't enjoy her life it seems, but Khloe laughs and has fun and always gives good advice to everyone else in the family.  She has a good head on her shoulders!

5. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

I think of Reality TV as a sick joke, for the most part. The Kardashians I couldn't care less about. Their "celebrity" is entirely unreal. The Corporate Party media is hypnotizing all of America, while they steal the crown jewels. Let's face it, the Constitution is in tatters and people are like sheep watching "reality" while the real world crumbles around them.

Don't be fooled like the Germans 80 years ago. Our own "Hitler" isn't one individual, but a series of Corporate Party puppets -- a different flavor for each political wind.

Watch more YouTube. Find out how 9/11 was an inside job. And think critically about the debunkers who merely offer an alternative and debunk nothing.

Corporate Party slavery of American debtors is just around the corner. And with $16+ TRILLION in national debt, we're teetering on the edge of oblivion. And that's just the way the bankers want it. Great change is possible in the chaos of fiscal meltdown.

working