Where can you find guest bloggers?

1. Brett.Tesol profile image51
    Brett.Tesolposted 5 years ago

Where can you find guest bloggers?

I hear of many sites having tens, hundreds and sometimes thousands of people that post on them for fun. Where do they find all of these guest bloggers? Is it in exchange for links back to their own sites? I would like to find some guest bloggers for my site, but not sure where to start. The site gets a decent amount of traffic, but I want to grow it further...

Also, if you are interested, feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

2. daisydayz profile image88
    daisydayzposted 5 years ago

It depends on the subject matter or topic that your blog discusses, but in most cases you just need to start contacting people who currently run their own blog, in a similar field to yours. I have guest blogged for a number of other fashion sites. Sometimes as a 1 off but other times as a longer engagement. Most people will do it purely for a link back to their own blog, but be careful as many people who are doing well in their own right, will charge for guest posting. If your in the fashion, lifestyle, food, travel field let me know as I would be happy to help with a few posts.

1. Brett.Tesol profile image51
      Brett.Tesolposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Daisydayz,

Thanks for your response. Although I don't write about fashion, you could post about lifestyle, food and travel. Actually, travel is something I want to write far more about, as this has been my lifestyle for the last 10 years lol.

working