jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Who is the bigger diva....Mariah Carey or Nicki Minaj?

1. BSloan profile image73
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

Who is the bigger diva....Mariah Carey or Nicki Minaj?

American Idol just started their season, but it appears there is trouble between the two divas on the show.  Who do you think is the bigger diva...Mariah Carey or Nicki Minaj?  Rather, who do you like more?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7238552_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Aside from saying "Mariah Carey is better looking, therefore I like her more," I'm not informed enough to make a decision. I'm just a dumb metal head, I don't keep track of them pop diva types.

However, my wife (who's a big Idol fan) can't stand either one of them and she's already said that she'll be passing on the show this year due to their involvement.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I think they're both divas, but done a little differently. Minaj is more likely to drop the f-bomb on national television than Mariah is and I'd imagine Mariah would be a little miffed if the contestants didn't suck up to her. FWIW, I love Nicki Minaj, but I can't stand Marian Carey or her whistle register.

4. violetheaven profile image60
    violetheavenposted 5 years ago

Careys been around a hell of a lot longer and lived through more than that Minaj.  Whose shallower or stupider would be a way more simple question.

1. BSloan profile image73
      BSloanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very true!

working