jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who won the debate?

1. turnerkristina35 profile image60
    turnerkristina35posted 5 years ago

Who won the debate?

I watched the debate about a week ago but didn't tune into the one today, the last one was iffy, I couldn't give a straight answer as to who won. Is there a straight answer now?

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

Obama won though he did make some mistakes. Romney just seems like he is half nuts and about to lose it. he isn't stupid but it's like he is trying to act normal but really wants to go postal on everyone.

3. Wesley Clark profile image61
    Wesley Clarkposted 5 years ago

I think many people would say President Obama.  People have a way of comparing this to that.  Having said that, President Obama didn't do very well last debate and lost it.  So, this time around, when you compare his performance on this debate versus the last one....a vast improvement - he won.

I think Governor Romney did well last night, and he did well in the previous debate.  Personally I think it was a draw, but like I said, President Obama did much better than his last debate.

The most important issue to me personally is who will get our economy back on track?  Who will get our fellow citizens employed?  What is their plan, and is it realistic?  Being in the financial services business, a majority of my clients are small business owners, and neither party has really done much for them.  Major corporations and banks have been the primary beneficiaries of any help offer from the government - republicans and democrats.  Help small businesses with access to capital, incentives to employ, and whoever decides to do this, will help more than all the rhetoric that can be leveled by either party.  Reasons, Hopes, don't count, results do.  Produce results and you won't have to justify anything.  They will speak for themselves.

4. moore1982 profile image56
    moore1982posted 5 years ago

Obama won clearly I wish we could see Joe Biden Debate again he was hilarious.