jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why does the number next to your picture keeps going higher and sometimes lower?

1. Cherry4 profile image61
    Cherry4posted 5 years ago

Why does the number next to your picture keeps going higher and sometimes lower?

Sometimes when I look at my profile picture on hubpages I see a number at the bottom right hand side of the pic and it goes higher or sometimes lower and I do not understand why?

2. Goody5 profile image73
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

That little number is your profile score, and it's always fluctuating. Many of us feel that the hub pages should do away with this stupid number, and hopefully one day with all of the changes they will. It's outdated, and just plain silly.

Cherry4posted 5 years agoin reply to this

ok thank you. Then other people are seeing each others profile score. hmmm

3. brblog profile image86
    brblogposted 5 years ago

Not sure of all the reasons it moves around but I have noticed that mine fluctuates in about a four to five point range that seems to directly relate to how many people are reading my hubs on any given day.

Over the long term it has been going up (slowly) and I am assuming that is because I keep publishing new hubs, commenting, answering questions, etc.

Cherry4posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. I am trying to keep track of it.

working