This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you buy your music? Do you buy it from the store or online?

1. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

How do you buy your music?  Do you buy it from the store or online?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image92
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I use a music service called Zune that came with my Windows phone. I pay $9.99 a month and download anything I want. The only downside is that, if I quit paying the monthly fee, I'm not able to continue listening to it. IMO, it works out well, because $9.99 a month for unlimited downloads is awesome.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

I buy most of my music through Amazon or iTunes. The prices are cheaper compared to box stores most of the times. Also with Amazon if you purchase $25 or more on an order the shipping is (free). You can't beat that! :-)

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I'm one of those rare geeks who still collects CDs. I scrounge'em wherever I can find 'em - in retail stores, at thrift stores, garage sales, flea markets, and online as well.

5. profile image56
    mandy-gtposted 5 years ago

Some of my music I buy online from iTunes, sometimes I buy CD's from the store, and sometimes I buy LP's from my local record store.

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

CD's mostly. I don't actually listen to much music, except on the radio. My four favorite stations are the only music I usually listen to. Yet I have about 10 CD's in my car, I touch them once every three months.

working