jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Stargate, Star Wars or Star Trek?

1. andrew savage profile image60
    andrew savageposted 5 years ago

Stargate, Star Wars or Star Trek?

If you had to be incarnated as an actor in one of the three franchises what one would you decide upon? The more interesting the answer and explaination the more likely your approval as being the right answer.

2. MrsBkay profile image85
    MrsBkayposted 5 years ago

Honestly, Star Wars! Instead of floating around in space, like Star Trek, you actually get to travel and see different worlds. (Although, being Leia might suck, making out with her/my brother and all.) Stargate involves travel but I bet you get pretty loopy after jumping through that portal thingy. I think I would be Darth Vader because I am the opposite, a young, bright, cheerful, female do-gooder. lol. Great question, looking forward to more answers!

3. Rob Ferreira profile image62
    Rob Ferreiraposted 5 years ago

Star Wars all the way!!!! The story and universe to Star Wars is so complex and very well written that people personally follow and dedicate there lives to knowing everything about it. Also Star Wars has the force. No one in there right mind would not want to be a jedi or Sith lord. Think about it how cool would it be to have the powers of the force behind you? The battles are much more epic and all 6 movies follow each other perfectly. Also now knowing that a 7th, 8th, and 9th movie have recently been announced the universe and everything we have known about Star Wars is about to change forever because the story no longer ends at Return of The Jedi. I can only wait to see what happens.

1. andrew savage profile image60
      andrew savageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The power of the force scares me somewhat, what if you have the force and one day is completely a wreck with a headache, all types of bad stuff happening and not going as planned?
      The force requires a balanced mind. Good answer though.

4. Garlonuss profile image81
    Garlonussposted 5 years ago

Forget the force. Star Trek. Beaming. Q. 8472.