jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your favorite 1980's sitcom?

1. midget38 profile image95
    midget38posted 4 years ago

What is your favorite 1980's sitcom?

2. profile image0
    Rebecca Jimenezposted 4 years ago

My favorite 1980's sitcome will always be Three's Company. I remember when I was younger, I would sit down besides my mother and laugh while watching the show. This show was never once stale. I would cry from laughter and soon get a belly ache. Now in my early 30's, I still watch it from time to time, and it still has the same effect on me as it did when I was a child. I find myself recording majority of these episodes on the weekends before I start my work day..

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

I would have to say Cheers. I still watch it whenever I can. Could watch them over and over again.

4. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I have to agree with JThomp42 and say "Cheers," hands down, no contest, game over.

5. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 4 years ago

Three's company, I loved Jack Tripper, he was hilarious.

6. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

Cheers was a favorite until Coach was no longer on the show. It just was not the same after that.

7. jennshealthstore profile image90
    jennshealthstoreposted 4 years ago

My favorite was Who's the Boss. I really like Cheers but I did not watch those until I was a little older.

8. Sharkye11 profile image94
    Sharkye11posted 4 years ago

Tough choice! I loved Night Court, Family Ties, and Who's The Boss. And I was the only kid in third grade who watched Cheers instead of cartoons!

If I had a choice of only being able to watch one of these sitcoms, I suppose I would choose Night Court. So, that makes it a favorite among favorites!

9. nanderson500 profile image83
    nanderson500posted 4 years ago

Family Ties and Married With Children. It's a tie.

10. Globetrekkermel profile image76
    Globetrekkermelposted 4 years ago

Three's a company.Love chrissy and janet and her flowershop.

working