jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What was your favourite 90's sitcom and why?

1. Leanna McCarthy profile image68
    Leanna McCarthyposted 6 years ago

What was your favourite 90's sitcom and why?

Personally, I liked Fresh Prince.

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Friends.  I loved the interaction and affection between all of the characters.  I found myself wishing I had a close circle of friends like that.  I have the DVDS and still enjoy watching it.

3. Cara.R profile image74
    Cara.Rposted 6 years ago

The Nanny!   At the time The Nanny was aired when I was in my 20's, in college and had a boyfriend. Back then I had no idea what shows were on TV. Then I saw a re-run on Nick at Nite. I fell in love with show.  There are some hilarious moments on that TV show. 
    One of my favorite scenes ...Sylvia (Fran's Mom):   What's with the woman's lib all of a sudden? When did you become Gloria Estefan?
    Fran: That's Gloria Steinbrenner, Ma.

4. Rachelle Williams profile image91
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

Without a doubt, "Frasier" was my favorite 90s era sitcom. It was brainy and funny as heck.

5. Jyoti Patil profile image66
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

Definitely FRIENDS. I still have all the cds and I love watching it with my best friends or my hubby. Its a habit actually or say a Dose of laughter for me.

6. athena2011 profile image55
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Mine was also Friends. I guess it was real, but also very funny. I like to watch short shows like this that bring on the laughter. Great stress relief.

7. profile image0
    ShadowKing!posted 6 years ago

Fresh Prince.

The entire cast was hilarious. Will Smith was at his best. Carlton & Hilary played their stereotypes so funny that it was tolerable. Each character had multiple hilarious moments through-out its six years include Jazz, Jewel, & Nicky.
    And the only reason why the show didn't reach 10 years was because Will Smith wanted more time to make movies. The same year Fresh Prince was cancelled was the same year Independence Day became one the highest grossing movies ever. $816,969,268.