jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Religious Music Videos are a great resource for Christians. DO you listen to the

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

Religious Music Videos are a great resource for Christians. DO you listen to them? or watch them?

Youtube is a great source, do you enjoy this type music and How  many years have you, if so?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7903968_f260.jpg

2. Souther29 profile image80
    Souther29posted 5 years ago

I'm not an orthodox Christian myself but certainly believe in a presence or other being more powerful than ourselves and was brought up in a Christian school. I think if you are Christian, and like Christian music then religious music video's will certainly help you feel closer to God in a lighter more pallatable way. It's a good way to spread the message of The Lord. The only one I saw recently was by Jin who used to be a rapper signed with Def Jam but has since discovered God and changed his persona...Angels is a powerful song and very good lyrics.

1. Jisblessed profile image77
      Jisblessedposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree, music and videos are good ways to spread the message. We are influenced by what we hear, see, feel and touch. So it's good to be touch in a positive way for life.

3. Jisblessed profile image77
    Jisblessedposted 5 years ago

I love Christian Music & Videos.  Youtube is the best place to go.. And I've been watching for years.  Music is powerful in influence our mind and alter moods, thoughts, behavior. So it is good to listen to Songs of Zion, of praise and worship to God to help us to know him and keep him on our hearts and mind; it is the best influence we need.

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
      Diane Woodsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What is songs of Zion, have not heard of that...thank you so much for the great comment....!!!!

2. Jisblessed profile image77
      Jisblessedposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Diane, songs of Zion is another way of saying Praise and Worship as Believers, Christians, or people of God. We are Zion.

working