jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If today was your last?

1. ester101010 profile image57
    ester101010posted 4 years ago

If today was your last?

We always seem to be in a rush, always running late..What if today was your last day, what would you do? Would you give a stranger your last dollar, make up with a old friend or flame, forgive your enemies, mend a broken heart? Its never too late, life doesn't have a rewind button...

If today was your last day how would you live it?

2. SAM ELDER profile image76
    SAM ELDERposted 4 years ago

I would spend my last day with my son. There is nothing more important than our children and family.

3. Ashleign profile image92
    Ashleignposted 4 years ago

Good Question.. I would transfer all my money to my parents. Then drive my car til it ran out of gas.. and walk until I died..

4. flagostomos profile image84
    flagostomosposted 4 years ago

Something I started doing recently that I would regret not being able to finish, is writing a handwritten letter to every person who has had an impact on me, big or small. I would go visit all of my close friends and family and hopefully do something meaningful for each and every one of them.

5. tnvrstar profile image74
    tnvrstarposted 4 years ago

First of all I will pray to one and only God who has created me. I will seek forgiveness as much as I can. Then I will distribute everything I have to my family and donate some of the money to poor people. I will also say sorry to parents for all of my bad deeds.

6. stars439 profile image73
    stars439posted 4 years ago

This is a neat question. If I had only one day left in my life I guess I would pretty much do with it what I do now. I would spend quality time with my wife, and our daughter, and sing my song to my lord as I would pray for everyone on earth that could use God's help. God Bless You Dear Heart.

7. The Public Image profile image79
    The Public Imageposted 4 years ago

If today was my last day, I'd operate as though the past didn't matter at all, and would try to do everything I love doing at least once within that 24-hour period. I'd enjoy my favorite meals; I'd spend a few hours with my wife at the beach; I'd probably slay at least one game of Tetris on the old-school NES video game system; I'd be sure to take the time to let my cats know they're loved; and then I'd get myself to the nearest rock 'n' roll gig, jump up onstage and put on the show of a lifetime! :-D

8. freedomsthoughts profile image60
    freedomsthoughtsposted 4 years ago

If I knew that it was my last day, I would make known my last words to everyone that it applied to.  All  broken wounds healed.  ( apologize to anyone that I might of hurt, ---- clear my mind, heart and soul.)
    My writing files and all last arrangements, are documented for my loved ones that are left to carry out my will or future investments.  (I would lay these out in the open.)

I would walk our country road and our property,one last time, with my children.

Play in the yard with our pets.

Eat dinner with those closest to me.

Say my final prayers, give, God thanks for everything and ask for forgiveness for things, that I might have done wrong, that I have not yet been forgiven for.

Kiss the heads of my loved ones and hold them for a long moment.  Parachute from a plane and if I make it home, I want to curry up with my family in front of the fireplace  and listen to our favorite songs play softly.

9. ccdursina profile image74
    ccdursinaposted 4 years ago

slow down and reflect on my life achievements and if I left God work through my life and witness for him: "God in you the hope of glory!"

Live a little - get assurance of your eternal salvation through Jesus Christ the Savior! John 3:16-17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se … ersion=KJV

10. The RV Guy profile image69
    The RV Guyposted 4 years ago

After delivering my worldly goods to a donations drop center, I would have a pleasant meal then head to the nearest beach where I could contemplate my past, enjoy the present and pray for the unknown which may yet come...

11. profile image50
    Brayan22posted 4 years ago

We can choose to continue with our responsibilities in life each day as if we were going to live much longer, and use our free time to help ourselves and others as if today was the last.

http://www.merkaba.org/index.html

working