jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Who should play Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele in the movie adaption of Fif

1. Kevina Oyatedor profile image68
    Kevina Oyatedorposted 4 years ago

Who should play Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele in the movie adaption of Fifty Shades of Grey?

2. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

They are making a movie?! Great... This is going to ruin the book for me... Just like Twilight and Harry Potter. For Twilight, I couldn't take the books seriously after those films came out. For Harry Potter, the movies were better than the books and I cannot get myself to read them because I would rather watch the movie. But Fifty Shades.... That book helped me understand so much about my own relationship that I would hate to see it ruined... Can't they just leave my precious books alone?

Kevina Oyatedorposted 4 years agoin reply to this

They are still trying to find the right actors to portray them. I was kind of bummed too, because that is my favorite book also. Let's hope that they do a good job.

2. lburmaster profile image85
      lburmasterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'd prefer if the project falls through. But I can only hope for the best. Sherrilyn Kenyon, a favorite author, is involved in movie and TV show deals. She might make a few of the books better, but others she could entirely change my view of.

3. kereeves3 profile image81
    kereeves3posted 4 years ago

I actually have yet to read the Fifty Shades series, so I don't think I really have a right to contribute.  Although, my sister-in-law has read each book several times, and she has told me her opinion.  She would like to see Armie Hammer (of The Social Network and J. Edgar) as Christian, and Alexis Bledel (of Gilmore Girls and the Traveling Pants series) as Anastasia.
    We are both a bit obsessed with Armie Hammer, so I fully support him if he were to take this role.  As far as Alexis Bledel goes, I'm not a huge fan.

Kevina Oyatedorposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Armie Hammer would be great as Christian. For Anastasia I was thinking Lucy Hale (Pretty Little Liars) fit the part.

working