jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

If you could get two movie heroes or heroines to meet, who would they be?

1. EJ Lambert profile image74
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

If you could get two movie heroes or heroines to meet, who would they be?

People often like to ponder what-ifs when it comes to the fictional universe.  In regards to classic cinema good guys and girls, which meeting would you pay to see?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8058597_f260.jpg

2. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I would like to see Sigourney Weaver's Ripley in "Aliens" and Halle Berry's "Catwoman." I think it would be an interesting display of strength and determination (Ripley) vs flexibility, cunning, and nimbleness (Catwoman). Both are fierce.

EJ Lambertposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Interesting choices.  I'd give the edge to Ripley given her scientific background and resourcefulness.

2. janshares profile image98
      jansharesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Of course! smile

3. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 4 years ago

Hmmm...two, eh?

1.  Sam Eliot's Tell Sackett in The Sacketts.

2.  Tom Selleck's Matthew Quigley in Quigley Down Under.

Them's my kinda fellers.

Good old fashioned western showdown between two icons of the genre.  Nice call.

4. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

I'd like to see Hannibal Lecter meet Jar-Jar Binks. I feel that upon meeting the annoying-as-heck Jar-Jar, Dr. Lecter would literally make mincemeat out of him. And I'd be ELATED to pay full ticket price to see that!

5. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

Most likely Lupin 3rd and Sigourney Weaver's Ripley from the Alien franchise. I'd put those two together mostly because one of the characters of the former's series, Fujiko Mine, resembles her quite a bit for her sort of "action girl" role in film. There's very few who can pull off such a look like Sigourney Weaver, and there's few who are worthy of being paired with sweet talking, imaginative acrobat Lupin 3rd.

Nice combination.  They are two very different yet compatible types.  Would make a very interesting team.

working