jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What Did You Think of Sleepy Hollow?

1. CrazedNovelist profile image83
    CrazedNovelistposted 4 years ago

What Did You Think of Sleepy Hollow?

So I watched the premiere of Sleepy Hollow on FOX. What did you think of it?

2. danijean99 profile image59
    danijean99posted 4 years ago

Sorry didn't watch it but it does looks good.

3. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image87
    LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years ago

Did you hear that loud noise on the night of September 16th? I think it was Washington Irving turning over in his grave! The producers should be ashamed of themselves for calling it "Sleepy Hollow" as it has NOTHING to do with the Washington Irving story, artistic license aside.

But even more so, I feel this show has nothing new to offer as it, like so many others (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, The Vampire Diaries....), is simply another supernatural melodrama about averting the apocalypse. I'm sorry, but I think this subject is starting to get a bit worn out.

I watched the premiere of Sleepy Hollow; I am more than likely going to watch some more episodes, but only because it will help me to veg out after a long day. I am most certainly NOT going to adjust my schedule around this show's air time.

Tom Mison as Ichabod Crane is VERY hot, though.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Sorry, Not at all interested. They should have just left the name Sleepy Hollow out of it.

5. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 4 years ago

Just saw the second episode and loved it! I know it's all kind of tongue in cheek, but the acting is well done and the stories are interesting if not at all factual. It's just basic Halloween fare, but it's fun.
    And Tom Mison is definitely hot!