jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is your top Pet Peeve?

1. i scribble profile image81
    i scribbleposted 4 years ago

What is your top Pet Peeve?

My current top of the list of annoying things is when the volume goes way up at the movies during the previews. I carry my own ear plugs so I won't get hearing damage just from going to the movies. Same problem with commercials on TV. Have to keep the remote handy to turn down sound for ads, then turn back up. What is your most despised pet peeve?

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 4 years ago

I think I still have the same pet peeve as I had a few years ago - other drivers tailgating me on the road.The act is dangerous and some tailgaters try to run you off the road, even if you are doing the speed limit in the "slow" lane.

Lately, I've noticed another bad driving act that irks me just as badly - no matter what the hour or amount of traffic, some drivers swerve in and out of traffic and cut other drivers off, trying to get ahead of other cars as if it were a race.

i scribbleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

So true!  It also bothers-and scares- me when I'm riding with a driver  who tailgates.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

My biggest pet peeve is being interrupted when I'm in the middle of something... Unfortunately, as the father of two boys I am constantly being interrupted, so I have had to learn to live with it...haha

I can relate. For me, the worst time to be interrupted is when I'm highly focused on a writing task, such as a report for work or writing a hub.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago

Seeing people think of Obama as something less than Bush III is my pet peeve, Obama is everything W. Bush was, but oh so much worse for everyone in the USA, and the rest of the world.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here.

working