jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What makes Vanessa Williams be considered one of the most talented, beautiful, a

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

What makes Vanessa Williams be considered one of the most talented, beautiful, and the sexiest

celebrities in Hollywood?
    Vanessa Williams is one of the most talented celebrities around.  She can sing, act, and dance.  She has received nominations and accolades in her recording, stage, movie, and television work.  Also, she is one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood and her looks get better with age.  She also has sex appeal and charisma in spades.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8684075_f260.jpg

2. Mahfoudh Muhammed profile image60
    Mahfoudh Muhammedposted 4 years ago
  3. mintinfo profile image74
    mintinfoposted 4 years ago

Your explanation says it all gmw. Compared to most Hollywood celebs she is more talented but perception is relative. She hasn't had the dramatic roles that would put her among the elite

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Oh yes indeed, Ms. Williams is fiiiiiiiiiiine.

5. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

It looks like you answered your own question within your question! :-)
    I can't add anything else to what you have already mentioned. Some people are just born with "it" and they know how to develop their gifts. Having said that I don't believe she has ever obtained "A" level status in the world of celebrity. By that I mean people weren't anxiously awaiting to purchase tickets to see her next block buster movie or sold out stadium concert ALA Whitney Houston (in her prime).
    Nevertheless the entertainment world has always had it's share of "B" and "C" level stars who are just as talented but for some reason aren't embraced as much as other entertainers who are considered "event" entertainers who are "believed" to guarantee ticket sell outs and blockbusters once their name is attached to something.
    Personally speaking I believe Vanessa Williams is a much better singer than Madonna or Janet Jackson and is much more beautiful. However it's unlikely she has sold nearly as many records or ever filled the large arenas that they did in concert.

6. Kiss andTales profile image80
    Kiss andTalesposted 4 years ago

I think she is a beautiful and successful women  in this system or world of affairs ,,she has reach many high mountains in her career ,  and is a good example of one reaching her goals ,I think what I can learn from her is that she never get so raped up in success that she loses her woman values , The only thing I wish for all successful women is the thought that they never forget that we can be rich in this world which is limited in many ways , But our love and devotion to our Heavenly Father will make us rich through out eternity. We should never lose this precious gift because of the small window of it's invitation .

working