jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What does music mean to you?

1. profile image53
    MusicPeaceLoveposted 4 years ago

What does music mean to you?

Do you have this intense passion for music? Could it be sitting on your couch listening to some good tunes? Or you have an incredible voice/artistic skills? Music has passionately touched my heart and soul. I'm a music lover, as I like to say, "Don't just listen to the music, feel it"! Is their anybody out there who feels the same way I do? The way I see it, people like to hide away in there music or don't like listening to certain genres. Is it because certain lyrics and tunes hits a soft spot in your heart? Just for fun who is your favorite artist/singer?

2. merej99 profile image81
    merej99posted 4 years ago

Music is everything to me.  It doesn't even have to be a composition - it could simply be sounds of nature.  I enjoy all genres (even some rap - though I'm not into the gangster/cursing kind). 
    Music can affect one's mood, alter your day, give inspiration, make you cry or laugh...  It can bring up memories and help solidify new ones. 

I did an experiment with my boys once.  At dinner time I used candles for lights and put on some classical music.  It was the quietest dinner we've ever had - once they got over the initial shock of it and did their "Spongebob Squarepants Pinkies Up" bit.  You are not alone with the passion for music.
    Ok - favorite artist/singer...  way tooooo many to list. smile

3. profile image58
    Jay Ravikumarposted 4 years ago

Music means everything to me! It is a great stress buster! Whenever I feel alone, it is being a nice companion to me...

4. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Three quarters of my Hubs are about bands/music, so I'd say it's pretty important to me. Haha. In a past life I must've been a frustrated rock critic.

Seriously, I've been a music junkie since I was a kid and I still love listening to it, reading/learning about it, and collecting it.

5. profile image53
    MerneyDenposted 4 years ago

music sometimes means enjoyment for me , sometimes means abreaction .

working