jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

OH NO, STUCK IN THE LIFT! What superhero villain would you least likely want wit

1. superherojames profile image60
    superherojamesposted 4 years ago

OH NO, STUCK IN THE LIFT! What superhero villain would you least likely want with you and why?

Being stuck in a lift can be a traumatic experience. Yet to make matters worse you're now stuck in a lift with a professional villain. If you could escape having to spend time in a lift with one villain in particular - who would it be and why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8810984_f260.jpg

2. NornsMercy profile image61
    NornsMercyposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8811032_f260.jpg

The Slug...

I would suffocate.

D:

(Adding more to my answer since it's "too short". Blah blah blah blah blah.)

superherojamesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Haha The Slug. What a glutinous ball. The lift would probably free fall if he stepped inside.

3. luvtoowrite profile image42
    luvtoowriteposted 4 years ago

The Joker! His laughter would unnerve me. Must be calm, when stuck on a lift.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago
  5. profile image0
    Shelly Elliottposted 4 years ago

I have very deep conversations about this with my teenage son. He is a comic book expert. I would have to go with the classic "joker" for him but for myself I would say Penguin - that guy creeps me out. Good question made me think of a dangerous situation and all the reasons why we would not have superheros unless we had super villains. Classic good vs. evil. But in the end we know who prevails but somehow we 'think' in a fallen world and battles must rage on or we would never really know the true meaning of peace. Victory and Glory! Oh and what about Thor's bro, wouldn't want him pushing us around...

superherojamesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

haha brilliant answer Shelly. Both you and your son give great answers. I certainly wouldn't want the Joker hop, skipping and jumping around me. The Penguin too, more of a moody guy and that nose would freak me out.

working