jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Conan, Colbert, Chelsea... Who is the right replacement for Letterman?

1. Marisaupa profile image59
    Marisaupaposted 3 years ago

Conan, Colbert, Chelsea... Who is the right replacement for Letterman?

With Dave announcing that he will step down in 2015, who do you think should fill his shoes. Should Conan get a second chance in the 11:30 slot on a major network? It is rumored that CBS is leaning toward Stephen Colbert... Chelsea Handler is due to leave E! at the end of this year, could she be tapped? What about Ellen Degeneres? Jon Stewart? I know... Larry King! What are your thoughts?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8863703_f260.jpg

2. baybpnk profile image80
    baybpnkposted 3 years ago

Chelsea Handler would be good...for the dirty jokes and honesty. She is more entertaining to me than Stephen Colbert.

1. baybpnk profile image80
      baybpnkposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I want to change my answer to None of the Above, and I would like to write in Neal Patrick Harris. Final answer.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Jon "Daily Show" Stewart would be a good pick.

4. IDONO profile image82
    IDONOposted 3 years ago

Stewart, Colbert and Chelsea all have more of a cult following and I don't think would do well on network TV.  I wouldn't mind seeing them give Craig Ferguson a shot. He is capable of settling down if he chooses and very intelligent. If he could be somewhat controlled, maybe Seth McFarland, if he'd be interested. Kimmel is set or it would definitely be him. We'll see.

working