jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What is Your favorite band and why? Have they influenced you as a person?

1. BrandonBailey profile image77
    BrandonBaileyposted 3 years ago

What is Your favorite band and why? Have they influenced you as a person?

2. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Cream, Gone are those days. I love those old CD's thats all thats in my sub, Eric Clapton, Leon Russell, Janis Joplin.

BrandonBaileyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I agree. A Lot of music nowadays seems to be missing effort. Most bands do it for the money now. Not all of them, but most of them,

3. profile image0
    Dave36posted 3 years ago

Well i was gonna say straight away "The Who", but I'm gonna instead say the "Foo fighters"..Easily in my opinion the best band around, & write the best songs & make the best vids by far..& of course they have the one & only Dave Grohl (ex drummer from Nirvana, now lead singer/guitarist for the Foo Fighters), i mean lets be honest Dave Grohl is a GOD!lol..One of his best friends just happens to be Roger Daltrey (singer out of the who), so that makes sense aye....Music has massively influenced me in my life, because no matter what is happening in my life i always had my music....There's 2 kinds of music there's the music that gets your body going, & there's the music that gets your body & mind going....After saying all that my favorite singer of all time & the guy that really helped my through some tough emotional times, was Richard Ashcroft formerly of "the Verve"..That guy sang every word from his soul, & every song he wrote was about life's struggles..So when i saw him singing about exactly how i felt/thought etc, i knew there was hope for me..Sadly he's now happily married, & no longer writing great songs!lol.

4. confusedgirl99 profile image61
    confusedgirl99posted 3 years ago

Hands down-The Beatles- They were, are, and always will be the BEST band in history! Their music is so varied and brilliant, I mean, come on!! My favorite songs, "Let It Be" and “Across the Universe”…….amongst so many others…I also love John Lennon in every other aspect, aside from his music.

BrandonBaileyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Aww I love John Lennon, especially imagine. I'm not personally a fan of the Beatles but they have definitely influenced the music I love today.

working