jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Who do you think is the most entertaining stand up comedian?

1. Secretabundance profile image70
    Secretabundanceposted 3 years ago

Who do you think is the most entertaining stand up comedian?

2. Emma Lindhagen profile image85
    Emma Lindhagenposted 3 years ago

My favorite standup comedian is Eddie Izzard. I think he has a unique style and a sometimes quite random sense of humor that I enjoy. At the same time, his shows are always well thought-out with a red thread running through the whole show and connecting the different topics to each other. I also like that he jokes about a range of topics like history, religion, pop culture, language, even biology as well as his own life and experiences.

1. savvydating profile image96
      savvydatingposted 3 years agoin reply to this

True. I highly recommend watching his DVD, Dress to Kill. It's so funny.

3. savvydating profile image96
    savvydatingposted 3 years ago

There are so many good comedians out there, and some of them are not even famous...yet. For any Hispanics out there, I strongly recommend George Lopez's "Why You Crying." (It's on You Tube) It's hilarious, from beginning to end. Also, keep an eye out for Rod-Man, who is currenly a contestant on Last Comic Standing--on NBC, Thursday nights. I think he'll win it all! What a fun question!

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I can't say there's just one I find the most entertaining. There are three I really enjoy - Sinbad, Jeff Dunham, and Gabriel Iglesias.

5. Secretabundance profile image70
    Secretabundanceposted 3 years ago

I find Russell Peters, Louis CK and Dane Cook.  They are hilarious and make the normal everyday event so entertaining and funny.

working