Why MUSIC IS MY LIFE

1. lifestylebd profile image60
    lifestylebdposted 3 years ago

Why MUSIC IS MY LIFE

2. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

Hey buddy check "Human Conditions" out by Richard Ashcroft it might not be your cup of tea at the moment, but download it for a rainy day for if you ever go through any tough times..I only mention it because music is a big part of my life or has been so far, but strangely only listening & never playing..I can't even sing very good apart from again strangely Richard Ashcroft songs & i reckon that's because I've been searching for something & you probably are to..I reckon people who really love real music are looking for the hidden message/messages inspiration, so it does depend on what kind of music your into, but i would highly recommend only ever listening to your music when your doing nothing else at the same time..It's fine to dance or sing along, but you can't drive/walk/shower/work etc with music playing at the same time..That way when you do listen & start to really concentrate on the words & sounds etc, you may like i did recently get my particular message..Sounds mad i know, & i do smoke a lot of weed, but that's how it's seems to be to me..So even if you don't like "human conditions" it doesn't matter just try to concentrate on the words in your favourite songs , where you listen to each word as sang then listen to the beats etc in between the words..Then see if you get any hints etc, it's worth a try buddy.

working