How are you feeling about Robin William's death?

1. Relationshipc profile image87
    Relationshipcposted 3 years ago

How are you feeling about Robin William's death?

There are many things coming to light around his death, and while other people are dealing with serious issues, such as depression, his name is really standing out right now reminding us of what can happen.

What are your thoughts on his death? For instance, what are your thought on how the media is handling it? Or, do you think his death will help save other people's lives? Or, do you really not care about the situation at all?

I'm just interested to see what other people are thinking and how they are affected - if at all

2. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I am feeling sadness and disbelief. When I heard the breaking news at the end of the local six o'clock news that he was dead, that was sad in and of itself. But when the national news said "apparant suicide," it was shocking and upsetting. It was an extremely violent suicide which struck me as to how much pain, anger, and sadness he was feeling at the time.

The media coverage may look like overkill but he was so beloved and so funny which is what creates the "sensational" but gripping coverage of a newsworthy story: beloved-comedian-consummate actor-suicide.
    Is it making a difference by making us more aware of the plight of other depressed persons? I hope so. But it is a shame that we don't give the same amount of attention to the average persons who contemplate suicide everyday.

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i wished that someone had actually helped him out with depression, stay with him 24 hours a day, My bro had it but my dad insisted to look over him 24 hours a day