jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

How do people get approved with adsense, I am tired of this Insufficient content

1. Jay lmz profile image40
    Jay lmzposted 3 years ago

How do people get approved with adsense, I am tired of this Insufficient content!

What is there sufficient content? How many have been approved? I am I the only one here?

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

They wait! The account you are posting from is 6 DAYS old. Adsense takes a few weeks to get approval. This weeds out the serious people and the people who are hoping for a quick dollar. Which isn't quick but everyone is looking for instant results. Insufficient content sometimes means you don't have enough content bringing in Google readers. Leave for a few weeks if your patience isn't good. Come back and reapply in 6 to 8 weeks and you will likely get approved.

Jay lmzposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Peeples, let me be patient

3. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

Some of us already had AdSense accounts, so adding the HubPages information didn't require a wait. If you don't have an existing account, wait. AdSense looks for both amount of content, and the length of time it has been posted.

lisavollrath, how much period of time did you wait? amount of content?

2. lisavollrath profile image97
      lisavollrathposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I already had an AdSense account, which is connected to my web sites, some of which I've owned since the 90s. All I had to do was add my HubPages address to my existing account. There was no wait.

4. trainerlex profile image92
    trainerlexposted 3 years ago

Like lisavollrath, I already had an account from 2005, so I didn't have to wait when I signed up. However, I would give it a month before being concerned at all. Your HP account is not even a week old, looking at your profile.

Ok, but have some ads running?

working