jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Does anyone know if the new movie, "The Judge" coming out on Oct. 1, is based on

1. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago

Does anyone know if the new movie, "The Judge" coming out on Oct. 1, is based on a novel?

I have seen a trailer of "The Judge" and found it very intriguing and I am looking forward to watching it when it is released on Netflix (we are too cheap to go the movies nowadays lol).  It has an all-star cast, including Robert Duvall, Robert Downey, Jr., Billy Bob Thornton, Vera Famiga and so many more.  I believe it is based on a true story, but not sure.  It has so many great characters in the movie.  Thank you for answering.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/11864128_f260.jpg

2. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

So far as I can tell, this is an original script, written by Nick Schenk & David Seidler.

Faith Reaperposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks so much, lisavollrath, for answering.

3. Sparklea profile image75
    Sparkleaposted 3 years ago

Hi dear friend Faith Reaper smile  I went to Amazon, and all I could find was a Kindle edition titled, "An Unauthorized Guide To The Judge" by D. Carter and underneath it read, "Robert Downey Jr. stars as a lawyer son of a judge played by Robert Duvall."  I am going to see it.  My wonderful friends, family and husband give me movie gift cards as gifts, so I have been able to go to a lot of movies for free this year. 
    I will research this and let you know if it is a true story.  God bless, will email you soon.  Love Sparklea smile

Faith Reaperposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi dear Sparklea,  thank you for searching.  Let me know if it is good.  You are blessed with many generous friends no doubt.  What a blessing, sweet friend.  I think I read it is based on a true story somewhere. God bless you.  Love you always

working