jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Am I on the right website to get my message across?

1. Nidhi Soni profile image60
    Nidhi Soniposted 3 years ago

Am I on the right  website to get my message across?

As you can see I am an Indian with Cerebral Palsy and my goal is to get my experiences across...I had trouble with bullying in school and as a 28 I have trouble dealing with my disability so am I on the right website?

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I think you are. Here at HP, you can write about any topic you choose. Living with Cerebral Palsy and coping with bullying are important topics to discuss. Everyone deals with their situation in life differently so your experiences in the things you've overcome may inspire and help other people suffering through the same things. And writing about things - small or large - that you're having a hard time coping with may be read by someone who has also been through a similar situation and they can provide you with some inspiration and assistance. Don't be nervous or afraid to write your hubs. I think you'll be amazed by the number of people who will read your hubs on those or any other topic.

1. Nidhi Soni profile image60
      Nidhi Soniposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much Sheila

3. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 3 years ago

Indeed you are; perhaps, there is a reason for you to write here and it is indeed absolutely no coincidence that you landed here. Write, write, teach others from your perspective and learn by writing...

4. danicole profile image79
    danicoleposted 3 years ago

Perhaps, it depends all on you. I would suggest to make a YouTube account too and upload videos on there too. That way you talk, explain your experiences with cerebral palsy and reach out to others that experience with cerebral palsy. A lot of people have never heard of hubpages but a lot of people know a lot about YouTube. You can get your message out more with YouTube!!! Perhaps you can create a blog too!!! Btw how and in what ways do you have trouble dealing with your disability. Can you explain what cerebral palsy is, in your own words? Thanks!!!