What's Your Favourite Song? And Why?

1. mastergreen profile image77
    mastergreenposted 3 years ago

What's Your Favourite Song? And Why?

Everybody has a favourite song. I am sure you do. Why is it important to you? Is it your inspiration or your energy? So please tell, What's Your Favourite Song? And Why?

2. profile image0
    Takitaposted 3 years ago

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
    This is the song that was playing the day by boyfriend and I first got together.
    There are these lines that really get you:
    "Those three words are said too much, they're not enough". That makes so much of sense, as friends we used to say I love you all the time, but once we fell in love, "I love you" wasn't enough to tell each other how we felt.
    "I don't know when, confused about how as well. Just know that these things will never change for us at all". It really is our story in a song, we were best friends ever since we were kids and somewhere all the way, we just fell in love; no "how", no "when".
    "All that I am, all that I ever was is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see" He has always known me; he knows all the mistakes I've made in the past (because he's been there to pick me up) and all my weaknesses and he still wants to be with me. smile

1. mastergreen profile image77
      mastergreenposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I understand. That makes sense why that is your favourite song. Thank you.

working