jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why is McDonalds so good?

1. profile image50
    Tyler Armbrusterposted 3 years ago

Why is McDonalds so good?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I suspect that the "secret" in their secret sauce is heroin, or perhaps crack. That's why so many people are addicted to their terrible food.

3. Jay Crihfield profile image72
    Jay Crihfieldposted 3 years ago

It's not unlike a lot of other junk foods....the combination of high amounts of fat and sodium taste good, but don't really do much to make you feel full, so you're immediately hungry again.  Combine that with the fact that a huge amount of the food they serve up has the same dietary effect on your bloodstream as eating raw sugar, that also helps contribute to the gorge/crash/craving cycle. 

The movie "Super Size Me" had a few quotes from doctors who were more specific about the chemical processes that happen in your brain after eating McDondald's, and it's not all that different from taking other addictive drugs.

4. Amanda6868 profile image77
    Amanda6868posted 3 years ago

McDonalds tastes so good to people because the food is filled to the brim with chemicals and sugar. Personally, I'm not a fan of McDonalds because it's so unhealthy and the service is terrible.

5. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

Their food is designed to make us want more. It's heavy on empty carbs, sugar and salt.

6. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

did they include drugs into the patties? I found that teens and kids are attracted to mcd