jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Any TV show recommendations?

1. Amanda6868 profile image76
    Amanda6868posted 3 years ago

Any TV show recommendations?

I enjoy fandoms such as Doctor Who and I like Criminal minds, Parks and Rec, and Fresh off the boat. Anything on Netflix or Hulu would be convenient since I don't have cable.

2. Deadshot profile image69
    Deadshotposted 3 years ago

I recommend iZombie. You can watch it at tubeplus.me online.

3. Act 3 profile image92
    Act 3posted 3 years ago

I have a couple of hubs about TV series on Netflix that you might like if you're a Criminal Minds fan.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

Csi, i love the suspense and the people they encounter, mentalist is great and funny

1. Deadshot profile image69
      Deadshotposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Mentalist, yes I recommend that!

5. belleart profile image89
    belleartposted 3 years ago

If your a criminal minds fan I would suggest Homeland, its possibly one of the best shows out now, along with House of cards. Both are incredible, and Claire Danes and Kevin Spacey really make these just fantastic.

The Tunnel was one of my favorites this year, a finite series that is very criminal minds themed, and just so well put together, I loved it!

I've also seen Orange is the new black and Its always sunny in philadelphia, both amazing in their own way, comical and a real good watch, both of them.

6. writerjrose profile image77
    writerjroseposted 3 years ago

Some of my fave shows, both old and new (except Criminal Minds <3), that you may like:  The 100, Elementary, Person of Interest, Bates Motel, Shameless (it's quite adult), Suits, The Mentalist, The Blacklist, Orange is the New Black, Hannibal, Sleepy Hollow, Scorpion, Scandal, The Newsroom was good but that's done now.

I'm a huge fan of The Big Bang Theory and I also like Archer, it's an adult cartoon. I've also heard good things about True Detective.

Hope that helps smile

1. belleart profile image89
      belleartposted 3 years agoin reply to this

We have literally the same taste in tv. I've seen everything here except for scorpion.  if u havent seen true detective, you should absolutely consider it, flawless series!

2. writerjrose profile image77
      writerjroseposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Lol, I guess I should check it out! Just gotta find the time :S

7. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

If you like Doctor Who, you might also like some of the following shows:

Battlestar Galactica, Supernatural, Sherlock, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Smallville, Arrow, The Flash, Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, Gotham, Spartacus, Legend of the Seeker, Hercules, Xena, Farscape.

If you like Parks and rec, you might also like some of the following shows:

The Office, Brooklyn nine nine, The Last Man on Earth, Scrubs.

That's all I can think of right now. Most (if not all of those) can be found on hulu and netflix.

working