jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which super hero should be made into a movie next?

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 2 years ago

Which super hero should be made into a movie next?

2. Jeremy Gill profile image97
    Jeremy Gillposted 2 years ago

Hmm, so many to pick from. Have you ever heard of Marvel Comics' Squirrel Girl? She was created in an attempt to remind us that not all superheroes have to be brooding and dark; sometimes it's nice to just imagine someone putting on a costume and saving the day. Additionally, Squirrel Girl is pretty funny. Her powers don't seem impressive (she can talk to squirrels.. yea), yet she somehow defeats some of the strongest characters in the Marvel Universe, including Thanos and Doctor Doom. Despite her silly super-name and power, Doreen Green is a worthy hero with a fun message, and I think a well-done movie of hers would be very entertaining.

3. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 2 years ago

Hock-Eye Guy should be the one, he is the only one. As he wears red, white and blue he is able to release a small disk that can disable anyone or anything except the notorious Mr. J. Quick or C. Price. Hock-Eye Guy can move quickly and barrel through people, places or things with his power forward ability. He can reverse-time when necessary by moving/skating backwards. Lastly as long as he stays away from the somewhat notorious sin bin his powers stay strong.

4. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 2 years ago

There was a character, from a kind of underground comic book series...

Anyway, the young man is called "Saint Sinner." He is a young man, perhaps in his early twenties, who comes to be possessed by both a demon and an angel simultaneously.

This dual possession gives him an interesting power: He can 'evolve' or 'devolve' any form of biological life he puts his hands on. If I remember correctly, he also possesses a special coat that allows him to travel between dimensions.

I always thought the Saint Sinner was pretty cool.