How the cartoon characters play role in the growth of a child? Are they really b

1. profile image60
    singh kalpanaposted 2 years ago

How the cartoon characters play role in the growth of a child? Are they really beneficial ?

I must say that the cartoons lay an impact on the child a lot in various ways .There are many cartoon channels on the television which are being broadcasted. These channels not only provide entertainment but are of great knowledge too. Kids can learn many things like the rhymes with actions ,colours with their identifications ,animals ,puzzles and many more.

2. LadyGlenora profile image71
    LadyGlenoraposted 2 years ago

Yes, cartoon characters can have an impact on a child's growth depending on the portrayal of the character itself that is.  In a lot of shows, they are educational with the characters facing challenges, learning lessons, and doing the right thing.  Although, some characters might be too mature or bad depending on the age of the child.  But I think it is up to the parent to decide whether the cartoon is appropriate to the child or not.  I had a lot of cartoon characters influences in my childhood and I turned out fine.

working