jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Are you obsessed with the TV show "Shark Tank?"

1. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

Are you obsessed with the TV show "Shark Tank?"

I can't stop watching "Shark Tank." I love seeing how the Sharks wheel and deal with the wanna-be and established entreprenuers. I find the show exciting, addictive, and educational from a "how-to-run-a-business" perspective. Do you watch it?

2. Jodah profile image90
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Jan, I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but I do watch Shark Tank. Some of them start off sounding confident until they are asked questions they are unprepared for then they tend to fall apart or shoot themselves in the foot. Some ideas are brilliant and it surprises me the sharks don't accept their offers....but they are the successful millionaires, not me.

jansharesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, they know what it takes in the long run to make money. So they are the experts at picking what will work. Thanks, Jodah.

3. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I'm not obsessed, but it's one of the few reality-based television shows I won't turn off if it happens to come on. As someone who runs my own home-based business, I find the discussions about each product very interesting.

So do I, Lisa. It draws me in and it's hard to turn off until you see the conclusion. Thrilling. Thanks for your answer.

4. DrBillSmithWriter profile image76
    DrBillSmithWriterposted 2 years ago

I think I qualify as obsessed, yes! I came to it late, for some reason.
    I know tape the CNBC reruns, watch one a night, then followup by doing search on each of the four presentations after... to see how they are doing.
    I ran several businesses in my younger years... sure wish I had known then, what I know now... was also a business school professor for 15 years, to close my career. There is still so much to learn from the experiences shown. What fun! Thanks for asking... ;-)

Sounds like you got me beat, Dr. Bill. I watch it on CNBC every day it's on, one after the other. I like how you follow up on the businesses. Thanks for answering.

5. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 2 years ago

Not hooked, but i enjoy watching it.  The shark personalities are very interesting and unique. They do give a lot of practical advice; I enjoy seeing how they think. My husband is an industrial designer, so is very interested in invention, design and marketing of products, since he has been involved in those areas.

I find the Shark personalities interesting as well, Rochelle. I also love to see how they interact with each other. Thanks for answering.

working