This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Have you purchased any products revealed on Shark Tank?

1. harmony155 profile image70
    harmony155posted 5 years ago

Have you purchased any products revealed on Shark Tank?

2. ccdursina profile image73
    ccdursinaposted 5 years ago

I would say that first you need to find out if they are on QVC, if not you should find out if they have a store or what distribution channels they use.

Some would already have had their products on the market, and some will even say where their product sell. Just listen carefully!

harmony155posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Most of the products can also be found on amazon

3. Emmanuel Marosi profile image45
    Emmanuel Marosiposted 5 years ago

NO.

I have never heard of that. Can someone please put more information about that subject?

harmony155posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Shark Tank is a popular television show on ABC that encourages new entrepreneurs to showcase their products and inventions to 4 successful business investors, called "Sharks". Their aim is to obtain a deal for manufacturing and marketing their invent

4. agvulpes profile image87
    agvulpesposted 5 years ago

From what I hear it is similar to 'The Dragons Den' a show we had here in Australia?
    To answer your question: No I have not knowingly purchased any products:)

5. robhampton profile image97
    robhamptonposted 5 years ago

No, but have seen "Copa de Vino" wine by the glass in a store which was on Shark Tank last year

working