jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Who Is The Greatest Magician Of All Time?

1. PhoenixV profile image70
    PhoenixVposted 2 years ago

Who Is The Greatest Magician Of All Time?

Why were they the greatest?

2. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 2 years ago

My choice would be a relatively new magician named Michael Carbonaro. You can view his show titled The Carbonaro Effect on Tru TV. He appears to be not that well-known yet; however, that is probably just an illusion and will change soon. After you watch the show you will understand why I conclude that he is the best of the best. It truly is puzzling how he performs such "sorcery."
    I have watched him amaze his audience with live gators coming out of facets, ancient mummified Egyptian cats brought back to life and cake toppers seemingly changing position...
    His 1/2 hour show is the truly most entertaining show to ever come out. Please watch his show before you pass judgment on this issue.

3. Jodah profile image89
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

It's hard to compare magicians of the past to today. Current amazing magicians include Dynamo, and Cosentino. The greatest of the past and who a lot try to emulate is Harry Houdini.

4. Hareepriyaw profile image49
    Hareepriyawposted 2 years ago

The CREATOR of this Universe. A good magician is the one who creates a magic that is difficult for others to crack. Can anyone of us (humans, considered to be most intelligent of all in the animal world) create a machine like human being exactly as what is born from a mother's womb? Even a IVF treatment method is used to ultimately place the fertilized egg inside the mother's womb for the baby to grow. This puzzle of differentiation of a single cell cannot be copied as it is. Even if you do it also, it will have some limitations. Therefore, the CREATOR is a greatest magician of all time. Human being is one such creation of the MASTER. His MASTERY is seen in every thing available in this world and beyond. So, the CREATOR is the GREATEST MAGICIAN.

1. Jodah profile image89
      Jodahposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Good answer, but magicians use trickery and illusion to perform their feats, but I wouldn't say the Creator does that, would you?

2. Hareepriyaw profile image49
      Hareepriyawposted 2 years agoin reply to this

In a way, all that appears is just an illusion. It is evident from the Sanatana Dharma scriptures. Yes, all the activity going on inside us, outside us and everywhere is tricky. Evident from reading, learning and experiencing vedic revelation.