jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What is the most annoying show your kid(s) watch?

1. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

What is the most annoying show your kid(s) watch?

My youngest son is currently in the Pokemon phase, and every time I hear those creatures scream and carry on it's a bit like having a railroad spike hammered into my skull.  When he was smaller it was yo gaba gaba that made me want to run away from home.  My oldest loved the teletubbies when he was little and that was another one that triggered migraines. 

Which children's shows make you crazy?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

When my oldest (he's 12 now) was very small it was all Thomas the Tank Engine, all the time. I didn't mind it at first but after seeing/hearing the same videos over and over and over, that damn theme song gets stuck in your head and it won't come out no matter how many doses of Black Sabbath you try to drive it out with....I was very grateful when his younger brother (who's now going on 8) did not pick up on the Thomas habit.
    ...on the other hand the 8 year old is heavily into Spongebob right now, which may be even worse. Arrrrgh!

ChristinSposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Oh yes, we went through the spongebob phase with my now 16 year old.  He got into that heavily when it first premiered. Hated it at first, but then it kind of grew on me.  I can relate to Squidward lol

3. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

Caillou, hands down. It's my daughter's favourite show right now but I'm thinking I might have to ban it. She's started mimicking his annoying whining and temper tantrums, it's horrible.

Caillou himself is disastrous enough but I even find the parents to be exceptionally irritating.

I remember Caillou too, that one didn't bother me as much as the others, but the whiny voice could get tiresome watching it all the time.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

None, most of his favorites are mine too. We love card fight vanguard, rabbids, carebears and many more

glad you enjoy the same shows.

5. ThatMommyBlogger profile image83
    ThatMommyBloggerposted 2 years ago

Caillou.  Definitely Caillou.  He whines 24/7.  I feel sorry for his parents.

working