Would one be beautiful if they were amongst the same beauty?

1. CosetteClareese profile image60
    CosetteClareeseposted 2 years ago

Would one be beautiful if they were amongst the same beauty?

I watched an old twilight zone. The whole idea was there was a world that once you became an adult you had to choose between two forms of a person that you would become.They claimed it was to be beautiful. They both look the same and think the same. They were both flawless in mind and appearance.But there was a girl who did not want this transformation. She said that it is her flaws that make her beautiful and unique. She did not want to become like everyone else. She did not want to think like everyone else. She redefined beauty. What are your thoughts on this?       

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12667503_f260.jpg

2. Missy Smith profile image90
    Missy Smithposted 2 years ago

I'm with the little girl. I think our flaws are part of our beauty. In today's world, we see so many trying to be this perfect image of what they feel society claims to be marked as beauty. However, not all feel that way. I, for one, certainly do not think plumped up lips and water balloon boobs are pretty. Nor, do I think just because you have no crooked teeth because of braces that you have a perfect smile. Yes, I definitely look at beauty the way the little girl did in the twilight zone show. I'll take my natural flaws over ridiculously freakish ones any day. Because, let's face it, it's not perfection to be unnatural, it doesn't even appear to others as perfect, it looks like you made more flaws to cover flaws. Real or Fake? Gee, not a hard choice for me!

working