Do you think the original four members of KISS will reunite this year? Would you

1. annasmom profile image79
    annasmomposted 2 years ago

Do you think the original four members of KISS will reunite this year? Would you go to see them?

(I was dancing around this question, afraid to ask) A host on XM Radio said it is not unrealistic, in light of Guns and Roses reuniting, and Paul Stanley guesting on Frehley's latest LP "Origins, Volume1," to expect another KISS reunion!  I would be so stoked!  How many of you would travel to see them? 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12912835_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

It would be nice, but if they couldn't put their personal @#$% aside to perform together at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame ceremony I doubt they'd be able to do it for another tour. It would be a constant waiting game to see who'd throw the first punch, haha.
    I saw them on the Reunion Tour in 1996 and it was just as awesome as I'd always imagined it would be (I was too young to see the original band in their '70s hey day). I'm grateful that I had that opportunity to see them, but doing it again 20 years later would probably be a desperation move for all involved, i.e. "We're all getting old! Time to pretend to bury the hatchet and make one last big-ass pile of cash before we start breaking hips on stage!" smile

3. annasmom profile image79
    annasmomposted 2 years ago

working