jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What Character from any Television Show that has died would you bring back and W

1. profile image60
    Denzel Motonposted 15 months ago

What Character from any Television Show that has died would you bring back and Why ?

We all Have that one moment while watching our favorite television show where we was so invested in one character to the point that when they died your world got rocked who was the character and what was the Tv show.

My Character was Beth Greene from the Tv show The Walking Dead

The Reason why is because of her innocent outlook on life even in a Zombie apocalypse she helped Daryl out of his comfort zone and really helped him open up more. The fact that she went out so quickly and violently messed with me for weeks.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13299572_f260.jpg

2. profile image60
    JustinCasevaposted 15 months ago

If I could bring back any character in any television show, I would bring back Walter White. Maybe then he could oversee me in continuing his lucrative business.

3. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 15 months ago

Ramsay Bolton from Game of Thrones.  He was an excellent villain and preeeetty nice to look at. 

As for characters I actually felt an emotional connection to, I'd say Charlie from Lost.  He died WAAAAAYYYYY too early in the show for my liking, he was my favourite.

1. profile image60
      JustinCasevaposted 15 months agoin reply to this

It's been so long since I have watched "Lost" can you refresh my memory on who charlie was.

2. Aime F profile image84
      Aime Fposted 14 months agoin reply to this

He was the musician who fell in love with Claire the pregnant girl.  He was the one who drowned with "Not Penny's Boat" written on his hand to warn the others.  smile

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 15 months ago

If it were in my power, would bring back "Actor Troy McClure" on "The Simpsons."

The character never technically "died," but he was "retired" out of respect for his voice actor, the greatly missed Phil Hartman, who passed away in 1998. An appearance by "Troy" was usually the highlight of ever episode he appeared in, and "The Simpsons" has never been the same without him...

5. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 14 months ago

I hate that they killed Beth.  I think that the character I'd bring back would be Katherine Pierce on the Vampire Diaries.  And Kai as well.  I'd also bring back Finn Mikaelson on the Originals and Davina as well.

6. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 14 months ago

Does Jerry Doyle the libertarian radio show host and Babylon 5 character count? I want the guy back AND the TV show.

working