jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

has anyone seen clips to dinoshark

1. profile image0
    Lecieposted 7 years ago

totally lame...bad graphics and stolen lines from jaws. in jaws they say, you're going to need a bigger boat. in this they say, you're going to need a bigger chopper. really steals most lines and plotting from jaws...but that's my opinion. some of you may like watching a computer image of a half dinosaur-half shark terrorizing the water. in some of the scenes when the people just come out of the water their hair is instantly dry. if they were going to make this movie they should have put more effort into. it just bombs all good horror flicks. what do you think?

2. TamCor profile image80
    TamCorposted 7 years ago

Dinoshark--SyFy movie, right? lol

Most of their movies are what we consider "B" movies, so bad that they're good, haha.  We watch them all of the time, just because they're so funny, and yes, lame!

Did you ever see "Yeti" on SyFy?  Classic "B" movie...big_smile

Tammy

3. profile image0
    Lecieposted 7 years ago

no, but i saw boa. with dean kain. i have to say it wasn't to bad. at least it wasn't a water creature. i will look into yeti. thanks for the tip.

4. TamCor profile image80
    TamCorposted 7 years ago

Anytime! 

We have watched so many of these SyFy movies--but we're a little twisted--we actually LOOK for bad movies, hahaha.

We watched "Mega-Shark" awhile back, "Ice Spiders", "Mansquito"...the list goes on and on...lol

5. mkott profile image79
    mkottposted 7 years ago

LOL.  It was just on SyFy channel and we joke that they made it in a weekend.  Gotta love the ultra low budget films.

1. TamCor profile image80
      TamCorposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yep--Low budget films are our personal favorites, lol...

My husband and sons have an ongoing contest to see who can find the worst movies to suffer through...lol

Tammy

working