jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I'm looking to make a YouTube show

1. caninecrtitics profile image64
    caninecrtiticsposted 7 years ago

I am confused as to what to do the show about.  I love dog toys and reviewing them but not sure if that will draw a crowd or get me the clicks I need to make any money.  I f some one could give me some ideas or even brain storming ideas let me know please!!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't know where to start or how to go about doing it. I'd be glad to help, but unable. However, by posting to your thread, it will bump it back to the top of the forum list.

Good luck with it though.

3. caninecrtitics profile image64

Thanks lol

4. Bill Manning profile image73
    Bill Manningposted 7 years ago

I have my own youtube channel and have made a dozen about the theme parks here in Orlando. I have thought about doing some pet videos however for my pet site.

Since you do toy reviews, here's what I would do. I'd show a new toy on a table. Talk about what it is, what kind of toy it is and so on.

Then show you throwing it to your dog for the first time to get his reaction about it. Finally after he has played with it a few days do another close up of the toy.

Show off how the toy has taken the dog bites, talk about the pros and cons of what you see and if you think it's a good dog toy or not. smile

5. caninecrtitics profile image64

Great idea bill thank you I look forward to working with you more.  You have some great ideas.  Do you make any money from youtube

1. Bill Manning profile image73
      Bill Manningposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I don't think I have made any money off youtube. I do put my URL in the bottom of the video and put clickable links in the description text. So it's more of just hoping to get traffic from them.

In time however if you get a hundred or so you could do well with them. I have a lot more but,,,,, youtube does not want those.  lol

working