jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

X-Factor

1. rI@n@ profile image57
    rI@n@posted 6 years ago

Who is your favorites or favorite from X-Factor, and who do you hate or dislike.

1. pablina profile image60
      pablinaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Rebecca Ferguson - although her performance last night could have been better.  Wagner needs to go now, he's done his time... it's time for the ones with real talent to be allowed to continue forward.. smile

What about you? Who do you like and dislike?

I will say one thing, Louis needs to go, I really don't think they should have him next year. He is way too predictable imo.

1. rI@n@ profile image57
        rI@n@posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I really like Cher and Rebecca but i really dislike Kate Waisell because she can't sing or dance and really don't like her attitude towards other people. Apparently Kate Waisell hated Treyc Cohen because she was the wild card, that is what i heard anyway.

1. pablina profile image60
          pablinaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would hope Katie or Wagner go tonight.
          Cher Lloyd is also one of my faves along with Matt. However I think Cher has made it already. I can't see her not getting work out of this. She is pretty professional and puts on a good performance.

2. jj12 profile image61
    jj12posted 6 years ago

I like Rebecca's voice but think it's time Wagner went - he was entertaining to start with but now he's staying in at the expense of people who can sing (like Paige).

working