jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Guillermo Del Toro does "the hulk" for abc

1. optimus grimlock profile image53
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

This sounds like it will be a really dark hulk, cant wait! He's also doing a movie "pacific rim" wich is a big monster movie unlike anything we've seen before suppose to make godzilla look like a common lizard that my dog chases lol.

1. profile image0
      da_trifposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I loved the Hulk in the late '70s and early '80s; hopefully they don't botch the remake. I don't know Guillermo that well. Is he related to Benicio?

1. sunforged profile image71
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Del Toro is probably best know for Pan's Labyrinth , I dont think any relevant associations to the actor Benicio exist.

2. optimus grimlock profile image53

Hes to creative to be but you never know. Bill bixby and lou were great, they will never be matched. This will be the hulk thats not as friendly as we know him to be.

3. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

Guillermo del Toro is incredibly creative. I first leaned of him about the time of Pan's Labyrinth but from a film called The Devil's Backbone. It was in Spanish with English sub-titles. He has a wicked mind.  I think he did the Hellboy movies and wrote the script for the upcoming Hobbit movie as well.

4. Stevennix2001 profile image84
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

I personally would rather see a sequel to the hulk movies rather than this.  No offense to mr. del toro, but I think Marvel Studios should at least consider the possibility of bringing back Norton and making another Hulk movie.  As I'd be very interested to see where it goes, as I know the last movie set it up to where the Leader could be introduced; which goes without saying...

5. sabrebIade profile image81
    sabrebIadeposted 6 years ago

My question is will the TV show be set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
    If so...can you imagine the guest stars we could see?
    Doc Samson and possibly (gasp) She-Hulk?

6. optimus grimlock profile image53

you gotta have she hulk because the hulk could use some lol

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, but wouldn't that be incest since the She Hulk is his cousin?  yikes  tongue lol

Oh well.  It wouldn't be the first time incest happened in a comic book, as I know Superman and Supergirl were once an item too in DC a while back.  lol

7. optimus grimlock profile image53

there not related at all. she was introduced as hig girlfriend from day one.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

oh okay.  well i didn't know that then. I guess the fox animated series in the 90's must've rewritten that part, as i know in that cartoon series they introduced her as his cousin.  Although it kind of makes me wonder why they'd change it like that.  Oh well.  I just wonder how they'll portray She Hulk in the live action series if she gets introduced at all.

8. optimus grimlock profile image53

well in the comics they were together originally. As I sit here for a few minutes and think I remember that she was his cousin on in the 90's catoon series. I also remember thinging why they were just kissing in a comic from the mid 80's.

working