jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Dwayne Johnson and Bruce Willis are confirmed for "G.I. Joe 2" GO JOE

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

Okay, I know I'm a bit late posting this, but I figured why not now?  Anyway, in recent news, it looks like Bruce Willis and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be in the next G.I. Joe live action film to kick a** and take names along with the American heroes. big_smile  Anyway, what are your thoughts on this?

GO JOE! GI JOE THE REAL AMERICAN HERO! COMING TO SAVE THE DAY AND KICK A** WHILE DOING IT! tongue (joke) lol

2. Nickalooch profile image80
    Nickaloochposted 6 years ago

the first film was terrible. this one knows it'll be terrible but they will have fun in being bad lol

3. optimus grimlock profile image52
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

sounds good! The 1st one wasnt bad except for they fkd up snake eyes!

Stevennix2001posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Idk about that. I thought Snake Eyes and Duke were the only characters they got right in the last film. Although, Snake Eye's back story didn't really add anything to the central plot though, as it just kind distracted from it more than anything.

4. optimus grimlock profile image52
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

They made snakeeyes a bodybuilder and he killked storn shadow wtf! The barraness duke story was bs but it works with the movie

Stevennix2001posted 6 years agoin reply to this

actually, storm shadow is being brought back for this sequel, as this is sort of being promoted as a sequel/reboot of the series from what the producers have said.  Plus, lets face it, nobody ever really dies when it comes to movies based on toy franchises. wink

5. Johnjfernando profile image59
    Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago

The Rock is gonna be great in the film and alongside Bruce Willis. Thanks for the update brother!

working